Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dog Day afternoon

Sooooo, school starts tomorrow for three of the four still living here.
Mary is a senior and Caleb and Jacob freshmen. Alec is doing the homeschool thing, as in his terms he is a "super senior".... Yahoo!!!!!
As if that weren't enough excitement my little girl puggie has a "friend" over for a couple of days....Pe'Le is so excited about his prospect of getting lucky that he keeps vomiting, which I am sure has a different effect on canines as it does humans. Maybe he thinks it will endear her to him and she will grant him favors....if not there is always AI......
So today final count at my house is..
Kids....4, Friends....3, Grandkids....2,dogs...4 and there is always room for more.....Did I hear someone say "crazy" or is it just the voices in my head?

1 comment:

deb said...

So you have a little doggie love goin on huh.I sure hope you dont have to "help" this time, lolololo