Thursday, August 14, 2008

Revelation

As any of you know ,who know me, I am lucky enough to have a job that I really love, and my boss is pretty easy on the eyes, so work is a breeze.
Last summer I used to bring a lunch a few times a week and share with him, nothing special, just salads mostly, but they were pretty good and I guess most of us women just like to watch people eat what we have prepared and hear comments like " this is heaven." So yesterday I was thinking out loud " Why haven't I made lunch this year, it was so yummy and kinda fun to pull everything out of the cooler, kinda like a picnic?" Well then I remembered what has changed in my life from last year to this. LOTS... Last summer this time I had three kids at home, that was it..and pretty much maintenience free at thier ages too. And myself as well, for a total of 4. This summer I have 4 teenagers, my grown daughter and her two babies......Is it any wonder that I even have time to sit down and write this?

2 comments:

deb said...

Im amazed you havent run away from home yet......I only had ONE teenager at a time and that was more than enough.....I spose the babies make up for it......

Circus Peanuts Sold Here said...

Sister, if I had my senses I would run for the hills.....